Thursday, February 16, 2006

Yeah, I was tagged

So apparently I have been tagged by my dusty friend. Here we go...however, I think I am finally at the end of the tagging chain and I am not sure if there are anymore people to tag...

Four Jobs I've Had:
My current one at the Hospital as Housekeeper, Switchboard Operator and working in Health Records
Boston Pizza as a waitress (1 1/2 years)
Cashier at SuperStore (almost 3 years)
Home DayCare (4 years)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
The Breakfast Club
Walk the Line
Old Yeller
Saving Private Ryan

Four Places I've Lived:
here
farm near Paddockwood
Regina
Saskatoon

Four Shows I Like To Watch:
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
CSI
CSI Miami
Friends

Four Foods that I Like:
Barbequed Steak
special vermicilli
vietnamese spring rolls
hot and sour soup

Four Sites I Visit Everyday:
Dixie
Dusty
Marc
Candice

Four places I'd rather be right now:
Considering how frigging cold it is out there (feels like minus 50) i can think of tonnes of places
Bahamas
Carribean
Puerto Rico
Dominican
ah heck, anywhere where the temperature is above 15 celcius

Four Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Go to Norway
Get out of debt
Finish my family tree book
sit in my rocking chair on my front porch, looking out at my pasture of horses with a good ole dog sitting at my feet and hearing the laughter of my children and or grandchildren

Four People I'm Tagging:
Dominique
Candice
Paula
I think that is it...that's all I can come up with.

No comments: