Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I am S..O.. proud

Ok, so I don't have the time to post anything in almost a month and now I am on my third today. Ah, I'm making up for lost time.

I just wanted to take this time to let you all know that I am so proud of Jenn at this moment. Well, not just this moment but this moment in particular. I just got the mail a little while ago and in it was a letter from her school informing us that Jenn has made the Honor Roll last semester. For those of you who don't really know and for those of you who don't recall, this means that Jenn has been on the Honor Roll (sometimes Honors with Great Distinction) 7 times out of 7 semesters of high school. There is one more semester to go but know matter what happen, I just want to go on the record saying that I am very proud of the young woman that Jenn has become and that I have watched develop and have gotten the priveledge of helping to mold. Jenn, you rock!!!

No comments: