Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years Resolutions

Ok, It's been a while and I WILL update everyone REAL soon but first a couple thoughts on resolutions...

How many times do we resolve something and have it last a month, maybe two? How many times do we have great expectations only to have the carpet pulled out from under our feet?

My step-mom made a resolution this year to not make any resolutions. I immediately pointed out to her that her resolution had failed instantly upon making it.

I am resolving for realism so this year my resolutions are:
To gain weight.
To start smoking and...
To take up drinking.......

Perhaps these ones won't fail

but

I

am

really

glad

it

is

just

my

humor

shining

through

and

not

really

my

resolution.

1 comment:

Love Mom said...

Exactly!!! I figure it may work and if not...who cares?!!??!

LOL