Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Our little sharks...

As I had hoped I did manage to get the swimming pictures of my camera today so I am able to share them with you. So, without further ado, let's get this party started.















Bill wasn't able to get a picture of Bug actually jumping; he kept missing it so this is all we have for Bug's first jump.














Bug enjoying his last official SeaTurtle swim.














Jellybean diving underwater to pick up rings in their final "competition". It took her awhile to figure out how to do it but there's no stopping her now.


This is the third day of Jellybean diving so she is an old pro at it now...






















A great but blurry action shot of Jellybean diving off the low board. I am hoping it is just my monitor that makes it so dark...I think I need a new monitor...











No comments: