Friday, December 15, 2006

Not in these jeans...genes

Rush came home from school yesterday absolutely overjoyed. It turns out that she is one of 3 kids in her class who just started doing grade 9 algebra instead of grade 8 math. I don't know where she got that from but I know it certainly wasn't from me. I am thinking her Uncle S is the reason for this phenomenon because he is the only family member I know who is good at math.



On a great financial note...I just made the final payment on one of our credit cards. It is COMPLETELY paid off!!!! (happy dance...happy dance!) It has a zero balance! ZERO!!! I am so happy! I can now begin to focus on another debt until we, maybe, get them all paid off and have zero debt (until we can buy a house...) Slowly but surely I am plugging away at them chipping away slowly at the financial iceberg we have created for ourselves. It won't sink this ship though...not if I can help it!

No comments: