Friday, December 01, 2006

Another Child Proposed to

Oh yes, that's right; that's what I said. I don't think I can handle this one at all. The thing is, this child said yes to said proposer.

Yesterday, at school, Jellybean was approached by her dear (and awfully cute) friend, Hunter. Hunter proceded to ask her if she would marry him when they grew up and as I said, she said 'yes'.

I think we have a while to wait for this one though.

In other Jellybean news, today she got the Character Award for her class for this month and the theme this month was Respect. She is so proud of this award, as are we.

She went to bed tonight looking very forward to tomorrow as she is going to the library for a Gingerbread Cookie Decorating Class for grades 1 through 3. Great fun.

1 comment:

tanby said...

too cute