Friday, October 24, 2008

Things I have discovered since my last post

* My teenage daughter's worst behavior is way better than most teenagers best behavior (according to what I saw today when I was out).

* I am very, very excited to welcome a new family member into the ranks...don't go thinking ahead of me! My brother is getting married!

* I am the very proud mom of the best ever pot!!! Jellybean was in a play and she was the pot in "The Skipping Pot".

* I am trying very hard to not hate our car but somedays I have discovered that I am failing miserably! No one can figure out why it keeps stalling; we need to get new tires on it and a new CV joint before we can go anywhere other than work and church and I am missing out on several things I am not happy to have missed!!!

* I really enjoy my new job!

* I miss some of my old friends-a lot! It has been ages since we have been able to get together with some of them.

* I love going to school and writing essays (go ahead; call me a nerd...)

* I love playing volleyball.

* It doesn't take that long for you to get back into the swing of playing-even after 18 years. (has it been that long?!)

* It has, apparently, been a long time since I was in high school. It doesn't really seem that long though.

Time to make supper and off to church...perhaps more later.

No comments: