Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Pied Piper

Jellybean is in Grade 3 this year and I am sure most parents know what that means...recorder time!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just kidding, somewhat. I think it is great that they have the opportunity to learn music and to feel a sense of accomplishment and I think it's great that I bought stock in Advil a LONG time ago...just kidding again.

Yesterday on our walk home from school Jellybean perfomed for us her vast knowledge of the recorder (how to make it sound like a bird) and Bug decided that he was going to use it as a shofar (sp?). Needless to say we walked home one after the other like we were following the pied piper but the city workers who have been digging, bumping, grinding, beeping and filling the street in front of our house thought it was great.






No comments: