Thursday, May 13, 2010

Changes

Lots of changes.

I'm making this quick. I have lots to do.

We're moving.

After 10 years in this house the landlord has raised the rent tremendously.

June 1 marks a new beginning for us in a {much} smaller but beautiful place - the townhouses the church has been renovating. I am looking forward to a fresh start.

Not looking forward to having to give up our family pet of ten years. Yes, we are needing to find a home for Jewel. {this is where I beg any of you to take her or to convince your neighbor or someone else you know} to take her. I know you want to.
She comes with all the stuff you {or your friend} needs to care for her - except maybe food, depending on when she is picked up. We are running low on food and we will only be picking it up on a can by can basis now.

I don't want to have to take her to the SPCA. This is hard enough.


{Yes, I realize that I have been a terrible blogger the past few months. Yes, I realize some of you may have given up on me...}

1 comment:

Louise said...

Can your dad take Jewel??? That would be a perfect solution cuz then the kids would get to see her occasionally.