Thursday, August 25, 2005

Speaking of Nerds...

My husband is a computer geek and I always jokingly, but lovingly, call him my nerd. About a month ago a girl came in the restaurant wearing an "I 'heart' Nerds" t-shirt and I knew I just wanted to have one. I asked her where she got hers and made my way to Warehouse One; they were all sold out. Today, as I was running errands, I decided to go back and check and lo and behold, they had one left and it just happened to be in MY size. So I now one my very own "I 'heart' Nerds" t-shirt.

Speaking of the errands I was doing, Hallie is now completely registered for dance classes this year. I even have her lessons paid off completely. If you do that you get a 10% discount. I had thought about doing it in years before but...2 kids' dance lessons were a bit harder to pay at once so we did the monthly thing before. With this discount I ended up saving an entire month's worth of tuition. Yay!!! The only thing I have to pay for now is her costume.

I also have school supplies bought. I am done. I do, however, have to get school fees in order. Jenn's are almost $100 this year because of grad fees plus we have Rush's and Hallie's.

I think work exhausted me tonight. After not being at work for a week I jumped back in with having 2 sections when I first started work because tables were being sat in a section where there was no server and I was the only one who would pick up tables. Oi!!! I have to admit that I made a few mistakes tonight. However, after regrouping and having some quiet prayer time during my break, I managed to get my head straightened out.

No comments: