Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sure signs your babies are growing up...

1. Jayda and me were talking about cleaning supplies the other day... (granted her grammar needs some work)

2. Daddy could you pass me the dead cow? I really LOVE dead cow now! (from the 5 year old)

3. He wants to be a gangster when he grows up. (from the 7 year old)

4. Pardon me but could I be extused (excused) from the table for a minute? (from the 5 year old)

Ah, but at least the glimmers of wisdom and aging didn't last too long. They are now fighting over who has more books and if the picture of Moses on the one book is Moses or Jesus and they are rejoicing over finding Superman, Strawberry Shortcake, The Tawny Scrawny Lion and thinking that they are not strong enough to carry all the books they have in their piles...I've got my babies back-for a season.

No comments: